Adalimumab biosimilar - CelltrionAlternative Names: CT-P17
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Celltrion
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2015 Profile created from Celltrion pipeline
- 20 Feb 2015 No development reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in South Korea (unspecified route) (Celltrion financial report, June 2015)