Mesenchymal stem cell therapies - CytopeuticsAlternative Names: Autologous mesenchymal stem cell therapies
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Originator Cytopeutics
- Developer Cytopeutics; National University of Malaysia
- Class Antineoplastics; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cartilage replacements; Cell replacements; Osteogenesis stimulants; Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Dilated cardiomyopathy
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2012 Phase-II clinical trials in Dilated cardiomyopathy in Malaysia (Intracoronary) (NCT01720888)