Adalimumab biosimilar - AlphamabAlternative Names: KN 002
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Alphamab
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 May 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in China before May 2015 (SC)