Etanercept biosimilar - Clover BiopharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: SCB 808
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Clover Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Antirheumatics; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated