Urokinase biosimilar - Cerbios-PharmaAlternative Names: HMW tc-uPA - Cerbios-Pharma; HMW-UK - Cerbios-Pharma; Recombinant human two chain high molecular weight urokinase - Cerbios-Pharma; Recombinant human urinary type plasminogen activator - Cerbios-Pharma; Recombinant urokinase - Cerbios-Pharma
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Cerbios-Pharma
- Class Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Plasminogen activator enzymes; Recombinant fusion proteins; Serine endopeptidases; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2015 Preclinical trials in Vascular disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route) (Cerbios-Pharma website, May 2015)
- 06 May 2015 Cerbios-Pharma has patent protection for Recombinant urokinase (Cerbios-Pharma website, May 2015)