Etanercept biosimilar - BiotrionAlternative Names: BTD-001-Biotrion
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Biotrion
- Class Antirheumatics; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2015 No development reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in South Korea (SC)
- 01 May 2015 Early research in Rheumatoid arthritis in South Korea (SC)