Research programme: cardiovascular disease therapeutics - OMEICOS Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Max Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Developer OMEICOS Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atrial fibrillation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2015 Preclinical trials in Atrial fibrillation in Germany (PO)