Tocilizumab biosimilar - EPIRUS BiopharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: BOW-070
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Interleukin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Giant lymph node hyperplasia
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis