DS 8312Alternative Names: DS8312
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertriglyceridaemia
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Hypertriglyceridaemia in Japan (unspecified route)