Menstrual blood derived mesenchymal stem cell therapy - S-EvansAlternative Names: C'elle menstrual stem cells; Human menstrual blood derived mesenchymal stem cell therapy - S-Evans; MenSC
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Cryo-Cell International
- Developer S-Evans Biosciences; Zhejiang University
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Acute lung injury; Liver cirrhosis; Type 1 diabetes mellitus