Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Astellas Pharma/Potenza TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Immuno-oncology therapeutics - Astellas Pharma/Potenza Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Potenza Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2016 Astellas Pharma plans to file an IND application with the US FDA for Cancer
- 21 Apr 2015 Astellas Pharma and Potenza Therapeutics enter into research and collaboration agreement for the development of immuno-oncology therapeutics
- 21 Apr 2015 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)