Ranibizumab biosimilar - Paras Biopharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2015 Early research in Age-related macular degeneration in Finland (Parenteral) (Paras pipeline, May 2015)