MBN 101Alternative Names: BisEDT Antimicrobial Gel; MBN-101; MBS-101
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Microbion Corporation
- Class Anti-infectives; Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Bacterial infections
- Phase I/II Diabetic foot ulcer