Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2016 EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy (Epirus Biopharmaceuticals 8-K, July 2016)
- 22 May 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (IV)
- 22 May 2015 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (IV) before May 2015