Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; CD20 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2016 EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy (Epirus Biopharmaceuticals 8-K, July 2016)
- 22 May 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (IV)
- 22 May 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (IV)