Recombinant epidermal growth factor biosimilar - USVAlternative Names: Epidermal growth factor biosimilar - USV
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator USV
- Class Antiulcers; Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Diabetic foot ulcer; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 2015 Early research in Diabetic foot ulcer in India (unspecified route) (USV product pipeline, May 2015)
- 22 May 2015 Early research in Wounds (skin transplant) in India (unspecified route) (USV product pipeline, May 2015)