RT 001Alternative Names: Di-deuterated ethyl linoleate; Di-deuterated linoleic acid ethyl ester; RT001
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Retrotope
- Class Unsaturated fatty acids
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Friedreich's ataxia
- Clinical Phase Unknown Brain disorders
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2017 Retrotope announces intention to submit NDA to the US FDA for Friedreich’s ataxia in 2018 (Retrotope website, November 2017).
- 09 Nov 2017 Retrotope has patent protection for fatty acid lipid drugs for the treatment of neurodegenrative and neuromuscular diseases until 2032 (Retrotope website, November 2017).
- 09 Nov 2017 Retrotope receives patent protection for D-polyunsaturatedvfatty acid (D-PUFA) composition until 2030 (Retrotope website, November 2017).
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Trial Landscape
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Future Events
- Development History