PinocembrinAlternative Names: 5,7-Dihydroxyflavanone; DL-0108
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Flavanones; Flavonoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jun 2016 CSPC suspends a phase II trial in Stroke in China (NCT02059785)
- 01 Jun 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Stroke in China (IV)