Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator United BioPharma
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2017 United BioPharma completes a phase I trial in Herpes simplex virus infections (In volunteers) in Taiwan (SC) (NCT02346760)
- 01 Dec 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Herpes simplex virus infections (In volunteers) in Taiwan (SC)