PF 5251749Alternative Names: PF-05251749; PF5251749
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2016 Pfizer initiates a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers (In adults, In the elderly) in USA (NCT02691702)
- 29 Feb 2016 Pfizer plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers (In adults, In the elderly) in USA (NCT02691702)
- 01 May 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease (In volunteers) in USA (PO)