ON 101Alternative Names: DCB WH1; ON101; WH 1
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Development Center for Biotechnology
- Developer Oneness Biotech
- Class Flavanones; Herbal medicines; Terpenes
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Diabetic foot ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2015 Oneness Biotech initiates a phase-I clinical trial in Diabetic foot ulcer in Taiwan (Topical) (NCT02353273)