Research programme: cardiovascular disorder therapeutics - InCarda Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator InCarda Therapeutics
- Class Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Research Cardiovascular disorders