Etanercept biosimilar - Dong-A ST/Meiji Seika PharmaAlternative Names: DA-3853; DMB-3853
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Dong-A Pharmaceutical; Meiji Seika Pharma
- Class Antirheumatics; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Rheumatoid arthritis
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2015 Etanercept biosimilar - Dong-A ST/Meiji Seika Pharma is available for licensing in World (excluding South Korea and Japan) as of 19 Jun 2015 (Dong A ST Annual Report 2014 Pipeline)