Etanercept biosimilar - Alteogen/CristaliaAlternative Names: Etanercept biosimilar - Alteogen
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Alteogen
- Class Antirheumatics; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in South Korea (SC)
- 01 Jun 2015 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in South Korea (SC)