Bevacizumab biosimilar - Adello Biologics
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Therapeutic Proteins International
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2016 Therapeutic Proteins International is now called Adello Biologics
- 24 Jun 2015 Discontinued for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)