Peginterferon alfa-2b biosimilar - Phage Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Phage Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Interferon alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2015 No development reported - Preclinical for Hepatitis in USA (SC)