Research programme: anti-Ebola virus monoclonal antibodies - Theraclone SciencesAlternative Names: Ebola immunotherapeutics - Theraclone Sciences
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Theraclone Sciences
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Ebola virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2015 Early research in Ebola virus infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 30 Apr 2015 Theraclone Sciences secures $US4.4 million from the Wellcome Trust to finance development of monoclonal antibodies for Ebola virus infections