Erythropoietin biosimilar - Compass Biotechnologies
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Compass Biotechnologies
- Class Antianaemics; Erythropoietins; Recombinant erythropoietins
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 2015 No development reported - Preclinical for Anaemia in Canada (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Anaemia in Canada (unspecified route)