Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Suzhou NeuPharmaAlternative Names: RX 101; RX 208
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Suzhou NeuPharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Neuropsychotherapeutics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 2015 Early research in Cancer and Neurodegenerative disorders in China (unspecified route)