REMD 477Alternative Names: AMG477; REMD477
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Developer REMD Biotherapeutics
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Phase I Type 1 diabetes mellitus