Abatacept biosimilar - Hanwha Biologics
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Hanwha Biologics
- Class Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Eye disorder therapies; Immunoconjugates; Immunoglobulin fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action CD80 antigen inhibitors; Immunosuppressants; T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2015 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Arthritis in South Korea (Parenteral)