Research programme: cancer vaccines - Spotlight InnovationAlternative Names: Immunoplex™ Breast Cancer Immunotherapy; Immunoplex™ Melanoma Immunotherapy; Immunoplex™ Prostate Cancer Immunotherapy
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Memcine Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Spotlight Innovation
- Class Cancer vaccines; Peptide vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Prostate cancer