Research programme: RNA-targeted therapeutics - Andes BiotechnologiesAlternative Names: Andes 1560
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Andes Biotechnologies
- Class Antisense oligoribonucleotides; Antisense RNA
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; RNA inhibitors; RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jun 2015 Research programme: RNA-targeted therapeutics - Andes Biotechnologies is available for licensing as of 16 Jun 2015. http://andesbiotechnologies.com/