Certolizumab pegol biosimilar - PanPharmaceuticals USA
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator PanPharmaceuticals USA
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Fab fragments; Monoclonal antibodies; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2015 PanPharmaceuticals USA has ceased its operations
- 16 Jun 2015 Discontinued for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)