Interferon alpha-2a biosimilar - ProfarmaAlternative Names: IFNa2a biosimilar - Profarma; PF-08 - Profarma
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Profarma
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Interferon alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2015 Early research in Viral infections in Lithuania (Parenteral) (Profarma pipeline, June 2015)
- 17 Jun 2015 Early research in Cancer in Lithuania (Parenteral) (Profarma pipeline, June 2015)