JNJ 54175446Alternative Names: JNJ54175446
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Janssen-Cilag
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2017 Janssen Research & Development plans a phase I trial for Major depressive disorder (In volunteers) in Belgium (NCT03058419)
- 01 Dec 2016 Janssen Research & Development completes a phase I trial in Major depressive disorder (In volunteers) in USA (NCT02930694)
- 01 Nov 2016 Janssen Research & Development completes an exploratory phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (PO, Suspension) (NCT02933762)