JNJ 54175446Alternative Names: JNJ54175446
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Janssen-Cilag
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2016 Janssen Research & Development plans a phase I bioavailability trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT02930694)
- 01 Oct 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Major depressive disorder in Germany and Netherlands (PO) (NCT02902601)
- 01 Oct 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Major depressive disorder (In volunteers) in USA (PO, Capsule) (NCT02930694)