Research programme: neurological and mental disorder therapeutics - JCR/Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator JCR Pharmaceuticals; Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Mental disorders; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2015 Early research in Neurological disorders in Japan (IV)
- 17 Jun 2015 Early research in Mental disorders in Japan (IV)
- 17 Jun 2015 JCR and Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma agree to conduct feasibility study of application of J-Brain Cargo technology to neurological and mental disorder therapeutics in Japan