Pneumococcal 23-valent vaccine - Sinovac BiotechAlternative Names: 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine - Sinovac Biotech; 23-valent PPV - Sinovac
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Sinovac Biotech
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Pneumococcal infections (In children, In adults, In the elderly, Prevention) in China (IM) (NCT02451969)