Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapeutics - Imago Pharmaceuticals/MJFF
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Imago Pharmaceuticals
- Developer The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- Mechanism of Action JNK mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors; Parkin protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 11 May 2015 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)