Research programme: cancer immunotherapies - BioNTech/Genmab
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator BioNTech; Genmab
- Class Antibodies; Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2015 Early research in Cancer in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 19 May 2015 Early research in Cancer in Germany (Parenteral)