Research programme: transdermal influenza vaccine - Corium International
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Corium International; Novartis Vaccines
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2015 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections (Prevention) in USA (Transdermal)