Insulin 320Alternative Names: NN 1957; OI320GT
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2015 Novo Nordisk completes a phase I trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus (In volunteers) in Germany (NCT02479022)
- 01 Jun 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus (In volunteers) in Germany (PO)