Cyclophosphamide oral - Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roxane Laboratories
- Developer Hikma Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Cyclophosphamides; Myeloablative agonists; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Breast cancer; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Mycosis fungoides; Myeloid leukaemia; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Ovarian cancer; Retinoblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated