ALC 919Alternative Names: 2014-ALC-919-US
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator ALC Therapeutics
- Class Antivirals; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Warts
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2015 ALC Therapeutics completes a phase II trial in Warts (In children, In adults, In the elderly, In adolescents) in USA (Topical) (NCT02483455)
- 01 Apr 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Warts (In children, In adults, In the elderly, In adolescents) in USA (Topical) (NCT02483455)