At a glance
- Originator Hospira
- Class Antineoplastics; Camptothecins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Small cell lung cancer
- Registered Cervical cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Sep 2015 Hospira has been acquired by Pfizer