Research programme: adenovirus-based cancer immunotherapeutics - Oncos TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ONCOS 802; ONCOS 902; ONCOS-402
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Oncos Therapeutics
- Class Oncolytic viruses
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2015 Oncos Therapeutics has been acquired by Targovax
- 11 Jun 2015 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Finland (Parenteral)