Research programme: anti-soluble E-cadherin antibodies - CadheRx
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Developer CadheRx; State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Cadherin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2015 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours (Treatment-resistant) in USA (unspecified route)