INCSHR 1210Alternative Names: INCSHR1210; SHR1210
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Developer Incyte Corporation; Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action PDCD 1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II/III Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Phase I/II Solid tumours
- Phase I Breast cancer; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2016 Incyte completes enrolment in its phase I trial for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease, Second line therapy or greater) in Australia (NCT02492789)
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-II/III clinical trials in Hepatocellular carcinoma (Late-stage disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in China (IV) (NCT02989922)
- 18 Apr 2016 Jiangsu HengRui Medicine plans a phase I trial for Solid tumours (Second-line therapy or greater, Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease) in China (IV) (NCT02742935)