INCSHR 1210Alternative Names: INCSHR1210; SHR1210
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Developer Incyte Corporation; Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action PDCD 1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II/III Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Phase II Non-small cell lung cancer
- Phase I/II Solid tumours
- Phase I Breast cancer; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2017 Jiangsu HengRui Medicine plans a phase II trial for Non-small cell lung cancer (Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease, Combination therapy) in China (NCT03083041)
- 01 Jan 2017 Phase-II clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer (Second-line therapy or greater, Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease) in China (Parenteral) (NCT03085069)
- 07 Nov 2016 Incyte completes enrolment in its phase I trial for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease, Second line therapy or greater) in Australia (NCT02492789)