Research programme: T cell inhibitors - Cour Pharmaceutical Development CompanyAlternative Names: Cour-NP-GLI; TIMP/Gliadin; Toleragenic Immune Modifying nanoParticles - coeliac disease; Tolerising Immune Modifying nanoParticles - coeliac disease; Tolerizing Immune Modifying nanoParticles - coeliac disease
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Cour Pharmaceutical Development
- Developer Cour Pharmaceutical Development; University of Helsinki
- Class Polymers; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Gliadin inhibitors; T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Coeliac disease
- Research Type 1 diabetes mellitus