Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant - Beijing Tiantan Biological Products Company
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Tiantan Biological Products Company
- Class DNA vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Market Withdrawal Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2014 Withdrawn for Hepatitis B (Prevention) in China (IM)
- 01 Apr 2007 Launched for Hepatitis B (Prevention) in China (IM)